CBD Gummy Bear - PayPal Payments

CBD Gummy Bear - PayPal Payments

Postprzez KishaWat » N maja 15, 2022 10:09

I oversee a vape shop directory site https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that also offers CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not retail cbd lotion for pain items like CBD oil. We merely offer web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a reasonably considerable variety of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment choices and right now, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is definitely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am yet to speak to a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at phorum.pl could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
KishaWat

Postprzez » N maja 15, 2022 10:09

Postprzez » Śr maja 18, 2022 04:11

Powrót do Kosz