CBD Pain Cream - PayPal Payments

CBD Pain Cream - PayPal Payments

Postprzez Leonel52 » N sty 16, 2022 10:25

I operate a vape store submission site https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop web directory. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply offer advertising and marketing professional services to Green Roads CBD Oil for Pets (Highly recommended Webpage) firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer a relatively comprehensive range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to consult with one more attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at phorum.pl could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Leonel52

Postprzez » N sty 16, 2022 10:25

Powrót do Psychologia polityczna.