Wholesale CBD Vape Oil - PayPal Payments

Macie pomysły jak rozwinąć forum to możecie tu przedstawić a zarząd forum to rozpatrzy.

Wholesale CBD Vape Oil - PayPal Payments

Postprzez MattJuer » Wt mar 01, 2022 22:08

I manage a vape shop web directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD Honey Sticks - https://lasvegasweekly.com/native/just-cbd/2020/aug/12/cbd-gummies-other-treats-to-ease-stress/ - goods like CBD oil. We merely offer online marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a comparatively wide-ranging stable of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment options and presently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am yet to consult with a different attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at phorum.pl could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.
MattJuer

Postprzez » Wt mar 01, 2022 22:08

Powrót do ksiega- propozycji.