CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

Macie pomysły jak rozwinąć forum to możecie tu przedstawić a zarząd forum to rozpatrzy.

CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

Postprzez DellaSpo » Śr kwi 20, 2022 15:38

I operate a vape store directory site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise sells CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We only offer web marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they supply a comparatively comprehensive range of CBD items, specifically cbd skin care oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to consult with an additional legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at phorum.pl could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
DellaSpo

Postprzez » Śr kwi 20, 2022 15:38

Powrót do ksiega- propozycji.