EVE Spotlight: an Interview With Somer Industries

Porozmawiajmy o zwierzętach i świecie flory.

EVE Spotlight: an Interview With Somer Industries

Postprzez AudraCat » Śr lis 30, 2022 21:41

Additional, choosing far away supply places or those who require transit via low security area might help. Another methodology is to arrange contracts which should go through low safety space and then organising a gate camp to catch the pilot. I once caught my little brother and corpmate ToG perusing courier contracts and requested what he was doing. The perfect package sizes are these which can be giant enough for only an industrial ship as suicide ganking an industrial could be completed with as little as one or two cheaply match cruisers. Lots of EVE Online's most prolific marketeers use courier contracts to collect collectively objects from their region-large purchase orders however that is not all they can be used for. On this quick article, I examine a few of the extra artistic methods pilots have used courier contracts to steal and plunder their solution to the top. Over time, gamers have discovered methods to make use of courier contracts for profiteering, playing, and even company theft.
AudraCat

Postprzez » Śr lis 30, 2022 21:41

Powrót do Dom- ogród :)